You will also need Photoforge2 and Filterstorm for this tutorial.
Follow this step by step Photoforge2 tutorial to create a moody, rainy day. We’ll create this rainy day effect and add mood to the photograph by adding some of Photoforge2’s well kept secrets: using wonderful textures and filters such as Pop! Cam WeiKhuen also shows us the range of filters available in the Pop! Cam filter.
(1) original image
(2) I open the original image in photoforge2 and duplicate the layer
(3) I select texture 09 to darken the sky
(4) I bring the image into Pop! Cam. Here are the settings
(5) I duplicate the image in step 4 and add texture to it
(6) I bring the image to Pop! Cam again and here are the settings
(8) I blend the image with step 4 and step 5. I save the image to the camera roll
(9) To make it more realistic, I add rain texture to it using photowizard
(10) Feeling the rain is too strong, I tone it down and straighten the image using filterstorm. The final image
Using this technique, I have created images with different moods using photoforge2