[register role=”contributor” message=”Thanks Registration Successfull” password=”yes” fields=”first_name,last_name,user_url”]
In order to maintain the quality of iphoneographyCentral and protect your work please agree to the following, thank you.
Please note: Your name will appear on the artist’s list on the homepage once you have submitted your first tutorial
Important notes before you upload your tutorial.
1. You must agree to our terms and conditions.
2. The copyright is retained by the artist.
3. Once you submit a tutorial iphoneographyCentral will check it prior to publication to ensure a consistency of style.
iphoneographyCentral – Terms & Conditions
1. By uploading your tutorial to iphoneographyCentral you agree to the following Guidelines.
2. Before uploading your tutorial, please read these Terms carefully. They contain standards which we wish you to comply with.
3. By sharing your tutorial, in respect of each image you confirm that it:
• is your original work
• does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party
• does not contain any obscene or defamatory content or material
• has the permission of any models for publication.
4. IphoneographyCentral shall not be obliged to display your images and shall not have any liability to you for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation.
5. IphoneographyCentral reserves the right to delete your tutorial and images at any time.
6. By uploading a tutorial to iphoneographyCentral, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms.
7. IphoneographyCentral reserves the right to edit your tutorial in order to conform to the sites design template.
8. IphoneographyCentral reserves the right to publicise your tutorial by use of the internet.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, these terms and conditions.