You will also need ScratchCam for this tutorial
1) Below, left is the original picture, "an art piece mannequin exposed at an art exhibit"
2) With Crop suey I cropped some sections of the image
3) Using Montage I assembled the many pieces working on the transparency of every single layer.
4) This is the resulting image after the Montage process (right)
5) I then ran the image through Scratch Cam to give it a more colorful tone
6) In Iris Photo Suite I chose the filter Burnt Paper in the Vintage palette
8) Here is the is the result (left)
9) With Juxtaposer I got the blue eyes out of the picture at step 4
11) Below is the result of adding the blue eyes (left) and finally I ran the image through PicGrunger on the creased filter at a low setting (right)
The final result